- Fantastic city centre offices.
- National team with significant presence in the sector with landlord and occupier clients across the UK
- Large property consultancy with a network of offices.
- South West and South Wales regional team of over 40 chartered surveyors led by 10+ Directors.
- Strong instructions and key clients.
- Integration with other teams locally and nationally to offer wider support.
- Market leading benefits and remuneration, plus bonus scheme.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
Working as part of a national Lease Consultancy team with big presence throughout the UK, therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people and existing client relationships. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
Working with some of the best clients in the market, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2023/4 and beyond.
Very good corporate benefits package including:
- Car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working
- Wellness Programme
- Shared Parental/Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Schemes - Service Awards
- Awards - Peer to Peer recognition
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Must have APC experience already with some proven lease consultancy experience, or a very strong desire to work in the sector. The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from Graduate Surveyor to Senior Surveyor. The individuals character and drive for success is most important.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our office on 07557 978 873 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date). For more property jobs please visit www.beachbaker.co.uk and do email to arrange a conversation as we don't always advertise all our instructions.