Are you looking to work for a leading commercial property consultancy in Wales?
A highly successful commercial property consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Valuation/Professional Surveyor at ideally Associate Director, or Director level within their Cardiff office.
We are looking for a candidate who will roll up their sleeves and grow the office in Cardiff and across South Wales.
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading property consultancies teams with a remit to grow the South Wales office.
- Taking over from a well established Senior Director looking to retire in the next few years.
- Support from national teams and large Bristol multidisciplinary office with some of the best operators in their respective markets.
- Established client base with a variety of work and growing market share.
- Commercial focus with some residential investment/portfolio work.
- Excellent integration with other teams across the business
- Hybrid and flexible working.
- Excellent benefits and good salary/bonus.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
Great opportunity to establish yourself with a growing independent firm with many experts working together.
Fully supported by a great network of people across the UK.
Excellent cross over with national teams and investment, occupational agency, professional and development teams meaning many good client referrals and relationships are produced.
Very good contacts within the valuation sector throughout Spouth Wales and beyond. Active members of networking organisations, professional development and business groups.
Excellent benefits and remuneration including 25 days annual leave + Xmas period off, enhanced private pension, private medical cover (BUPA), life assurance, discretionary bonus, monthly team meals together.
Must be MRICS and RICS Registered Valuer with proven Red Book valuation experience working ideally within a property consultancy environment. The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from Associate to Director level and welcome applicants who have the drive to succeed in a new role. The individual's character is most important.
Rest assured that your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by Rupert Stuart Baker. To take the next step in your career, please call me on 07557 978 873. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. Don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date at this stage; we will still consider your application.
For a broader scope of property-related job opportunities, we invite you to explore our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk. If you have any questions or wish to arrange a conversation, please feel free to email us. We value the importance of connecting with potential candidates, and we don't always advertise all our instructions.