An award-winning, multidisciplinary construction consultancy in Birmingham is looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established, friendly team and can take advantage of the flexibility of both office and remote working with a diverse workload and close-knit culture.
Working across a broad range of industry sectors including Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Hospitality and Heritage.
The new Quantity Surveyor will also carry out the role of an Employer's Agent where needed.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Construction related degree qualification
- A proven track record working as a Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent
- Experience working with a consultancy
- Eager to carry out APC or already RICS qualified
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Enrolment into Development Scheme for APC
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Life Assurance
- Share incentive scheme
- Hybrid working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Management / Employers Agent / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Birmingham