A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor within a market leading Cost & Construction Management Consultancy at their Birmingham office.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining at the perfect time as the company are currently undergoing a very exciting period of growth.
Working out of the central Birmingham office within a multidisciplinary team of about 40 across various professions.
The new Quantity Surveyor will work on a varied pipeline of upcoming projects, working across the whole life cycle of a project including sectors such as Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Higher Education, Further Education, and Mixed-Use.
A diverse team made up of ambitious and engaged professionals and a fantastic track record of progression, an internal APC programme, flexible working, and generally a friendly, collaborative and entrepreneurial work culture.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- A construction related degree qualification
- The desire to achieve MRICS / currently working towards
- PQS experience within a Consultancy environment
- Good pre & post contract experience
- The desire to manage small project independently
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme & Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Life Assurance 3x Salary
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme for travel loans
- Training allowance for all employees
- Payment of professional fees."
- Social Events
- Flexible working
- Early Friday Finish
If you're a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor | QS | Quantity Surveying | Cost Consultant | Cost Manager | Cost Management | PQS | MRICS