A Quantity Surveying consultancy with a strong, positive culture, are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor eager to learn and develop.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based in South London, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will initially carry out a full Quantity Surveying / Cost Management role before moving into some additional responsibility on the EA/project management side.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work on an unrivalled client base initially focusesing on 3 projects - high end residential, fit out, and education work.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months Quantity Surveying experience
- Experience within a Consultancy / Private practice
- RICS accredited degree or working towards completion
- Able to commute to South London
- Eager to learn
- Sociable and team orientated character
- £28,000 - £33,000
- Flexible working hours
- APC fees and training
- Professional membership
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events throughout the year
- Enjoyable working environment
- Hybrid working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Assistant Cost Management / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / RICS / Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant