Your new company
This 15-strong multi-disciplinary consultancy has 3 core disciplines, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying and Structural Engineering, bringing together the professional and technical skills required for all construction projects.
They work across range of industry sectors including residential, commercial, retail, education and healthcare. They have strong foundations, built through long-term relationships with large property management companies. This leads to a stable company with strong scope for growth. They are a friendly team who believe in supporting their staff and growing the company internally wherever possible.
Your new role
You will be gain exposure to all aspects of Building Surveying, including but are not limited to:
- Full range of Building surveys
- Preparing and submitting planning and building regulation applications.
- Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall matters
- PPM Surveys
- Specification writing
- Full tender process
- Contract Administration and Project Management
- Defect diagnosis and preparing reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Building Surveying
- Practical post-graduate experience would be a bonus
- A strong work ethic
- The desire to progress with their APC and become Chartered
What you'll get in return
- Salary £25,000 – £40,000
- Full APC support
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly bonus
- Gym membership (after probation)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.