Building Surveyor required – Fire Safety / Major works focus – c£75k + Package (home-based)
We’re working with a MAJOR corporate Landlord / Freeholder / Managing Agent who oversees well in excess of 150,000 properties across private estates UK-wide.
Within their in-house Major works team, they now seek a qualified Building Surveyor to focus on fire safety and major works projects as follows:
- Suitable surveying qualification – AssocRICS/MRICS/FRICS
- Health & Safety Qualification - NEBOSH or similar (Fire Safety qualification desirable but not essential)
- Working home-based, covering projects across London and the South East
- Focused on bringing the portfolio up to the required and evolving H&S and Fire Safety standards
- Managing major works tied to H&S and Fire Risk / Fire Stopping
- Liaison with specialist contractors to whom work is outsourced, as well as in-house surveyors and project managers
- Experience of Building Specifications, defects, tenders, JCT contracts and liaison with legal teams essential
- Have experience working with/on high-rise blocks
The successful Building Surveyor will come from a stable career background, have strong IT & communication skills and excellent report writing ability.
The position works fully home-based reporting to sites as required.
Salary will start at up to £75k basic plus car allowance and benefits with a structured career path and options to diversify into other areas of project and professional building surveying.
If you are a Building Surveyor keen to work within a corporate environment managing projects for institutional investors and meet the above criteria please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.