Are you an experienced Development Surveyor based in the Midlands?
Do you want to be part of a growing team that is on a journey to success?
Senior Surveyor/ Associate- Development Team
My client, a global real estate services and investment management company are looking for a Senior Surveyor to join their Midlands team. Working closely with both public and private sector clients you will optimise project design, feasibility, delivery and value in order to deliver the clients objectives.
- Collaborate with specialised teams to inform and shape development, funding, and delivery strategies and make in-depth market analyses.
- Work on complex, mixed-use regeneration projects and advise on optimum land assembly, planning, development, procurement and delivery strategies.
- Oversee site acquisitions and disposals from start to finish including advising on appropriate transaction structures to optimise outcomes.
- Be an impact player in part of a small and growing team by identifying new development and business opportunities.
- Lead and support multi-disciplinary teams and colleagues to advise on development projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
MIRCS Qualification: Your certification as a MIRCS professional demonstrates your commitment to excellence in real estate development.
Regional Market Insight: While not essential, your knowledge of The Midlands region development market is a valuable asset. It allows you to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
Development Process Proficiency: Your familiarity with the development process is preferred. It shows that you're ready to contribute effectively and efficiently.
Client Relationship Building: You have a knack for building strong client relationships and are even willing to generate your workload. Your ability to connect with clients and create opportunities is a valuable asset.
Team Player and Leader: You're not just an individual contributor; you're a team player. This is a small but growing team with a lot of potential.
How to apply:
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Amelia Messenger. Please contact Amelia directly on 07586 673981 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Amelia@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.