Project Director / Director - Project Management
£95-120,000 + bonus + benefits, London
This respected independent project consultancy have a successful track record of delivering landmark commercial, residential and mixed schemes in Central London.
They are currently working with a high profile commercial developer on a £150m commercial cut and carve in a prime location in London and seek a project director / director to lead this scheme.
You will ideally be a project manager with min 8 years experience in project management including all round skills in delivery, team leadership and client management. You will be confident in leading commercial development projects with contract values of £100m+.
- Degree qualified in a property related subject
- Chartered professional such as MRICS, MCIOB, RIBA or equivalent
- 8+ years project management experience within a consultancy or client
- Experience in new build and/or cut & carve of commercial developments
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Mentor programme
- Annual bonus
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Flex working
For a confidential discussion, please contact Leo Gee at Emerson Partners: firstname.lastname@example.org