Senior Project Manager - Commercial / Retail CAT A / B sector
Boutique Project Consultancy
£65,000-80,000 + bonus + benefits, London
This boutique PM consultancy work with premium investor and occupiers in the commercial and retail sectors. Striking a nice balance between a start up and a large corporate, they offer top end projects/clients combined with the flexibility and pace of a more entrepreneurial company.
As part of ongoing growth, they seek a senior project manager to work on a range of commercial and retail fit out and redevelopment projects from £1m-10m in Central London.
You will be degree qualified with a minimum 4 years project management experience gained within a project consultancy or client. Experience leading or assisting in the delivery of CAT A / B schemes is advantageous.
Additional candidate attributes:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- Ideally chartered, such as MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven project management experience in a consultancy or client side
- Experience on commercial CAT A / B projects is advantageous
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Annual bonus
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com