Town Planning: Senior Planner - Consultancy
Beach Baker is proud to be working with a successful and award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy, with an exciting opportunity for a Planner or Senior Planner to join the team in Bristol City Centre.
Not only has this company received awards for their working environment and company culture, but they have one of the strongest research arms across the southwest. You will have the benefit of starting in a brand-new office alongside a team of around 10 Town Planning professionals, consisting of some of the most experienced Town Planners in the southwest.
This is a social and person-centred firm that will take your learning, networking, and workplace ideas to the next level by partnering with you to focus on your career development.
Still interested? Then it is also worth mentioning that they pay above market rate, alongside countless other benefits.
- Offices based in Bristol City Centre (Hybrid working available)
- Part of a friendly small-medium size team.
- Being involved in a wide array of high profile residential, commercial and leisure developments
- Pays above market rate financial remuneration.
Where will you be working?
- You will be closely situated near a host of local amenities, including transport links, eateries, and historic landmarks.
- Expect to be working alongside some of the most experienced professionals in the Town Planning Industry.
- There will be a wide range of disciplines to get started on, where you will have the choice to hone your focus on the area's you enjoy, or build on your knowledge and skills in a variety of specialisms whilst working on high profile projects that seek to have a long lasting positive impact.
The Must Have's
- You will have 4-7 years total town planning industry experience in the UK.
- Have excellent problem-solving capability.
- A demonstratable ability to manage multiple projects.
- An interest in furthering you business development capabilities.
What would make you stand out?
- People skills - a personable and friendly approach to people.
- Experience in areas of Residential or Commercial Planning - however, candidates with skills in any areas of Town Planning will be seriously considered.
- RTPI accredited Degree in a Planning/Development related subject.
- Full MRTPI Chartership Membership
- Discretionary Bonus
- Company Car
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contribution
- Health Insurance
If you think that you could be a good fit for this position, please send your CV directly to Michael@BeachBaker.co.uk, and I will review at the earliest opportunity.
Alternatively, if you are a Chartered Town Planning Professional with UK based experience in the sector, but this is not the right role for you, please feel free to get in touch to arrange a 1-1 call as I have other Town Planning options to discuss.