Role: Facilities Manager/ Building Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000
Working Hours:37.5 per week
Reports To: Associate Director FM & Head of PM
Would you like to help shape the future of a vibrant community of professionals?
Our client, a leading property consultancy, is looking for an experienced Facilities/ Building Manager to help shape the community culture of a brand new 93,000 sqft office building in the heart of Bristol as their Community Manager.
In this role, you'll be responsible for embedding the clients' six cultural pillars (Environment, Brand, Employee experience, Service style, Customer feedback and Social Impact) into the day-to-day operations of the building. You'll be creating a community that their customers are proud to be a part of. You'll also oversee the management of the community team and service providers, ensuring that they deliver a high level of operational performance across all hard and soft services.
What Makes This Role Special:
- Build your career within an organisation that is active in all areas of the commercial property market across the UK.
- You'll have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of a vibrant and growing community.
- You'll work with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who are committed to creating a positive and welcoming environment for everyone.
- You'll have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of our client's community members.
- They will support you in your career by offering a tailored programme to support your career development and help achieve your professional aspirations.
- It's a great place to work - you'll benefit from working with a grounded and approachable lot.
- Create and maintain a positive and welcoming environment for all occupiers and visitors.
- Drive engagement and participation in community events and initiatives.
- Promote collaboration and networking among community members.
- Manage the community team and service providers to ensure that our high standards are met.
- Oversee compliance with all key performance indicators.
- Provide and maintain a safe and secure environment for all.
- Collaborate with local businesses and organizations to deliver a positive social impact.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills are vital.
- Degree qualified or equivalent professional development/qualifications record in facilities, property, estates, or build environment disciplines
- Preferably from a property management consultancy background
- Excellent working knowledge of all core FM competencies
- IOSH qualification desirable
- Excellent IT system skills
How to apply
If you're an exceptional individual with a passion for community building and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply or send your CV to email@example.com