The purpose of this role is to be responsible for providing professional property expertise support to the business and our clients. The role will mainly involve working closely as a team in creating and actioning strategy plans to dispose of the assets in possession to achieve the best possible outcome. Where necessary, you may also be required to take possession of a property from point of possession to sale/loan redemption.
Owned by a major, global private equity fund, Enra is the largest non-bank specialist lender in the UK with a decade-long track record of delivering profitable growth. Our culture is entrepreneurial with a focus on delivering value for customers and shareholders, supported by developing talent within the firm.
- Ensuring cases undergo detailed reviews and relevant strategies are put in place.
- Providing feedback and knowledge of case during meetings with senior management.
- Management of own case load; keeping cases up to date and maintaining accurate records on our database system from the point of possession to sale/loan redemption.
- Sales strategy to be formulated and followed to achieve a sale with optimum time to sell/ sale price, whilst ensuring costs are tightly controlled.
- Liaise with, and monitor Receivers appointed on properties in receivership to ensure the best outcome can be achieved.
- In some cases, ensure all required works are completed on properties prior to marketing within pre-agreed timescales and budget.
- Provide regular sense checks and updates to the Property Services Team and Senior Management Team at Regular Servicing Case Clinic.
- You may be required to travel to various locations in the UK to manage properties in possession.
Skills & Competencies
- Fully competent using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills both in written and verbal format
- Can think logically and coherently in order to be able to effectively approach and solve problems that arise.
- Able to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to analyse and present complex information in a clear, relevant and interesting way.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills allowing you to establish, build and maintaining relationships with key partnerships.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Knowledge of property or property sales and/ or Asset Management.
- Up-to-date understanding of the rules and regulations imposed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Relevant property degree.
- Previous experience in Asset Management, LPA receivership, Valuation or another relevant real estate sector preferrable.
- Hold a full driving licence and have full access to a vehicle.
- Have a pro-active approach and self-motivated.
- Able to work in pressurised environment and manage priorities effectively