- Building Surveyor
- £45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + 25 days + CPD + Healthcare + Pension + Flexible working etc
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Southampton, Hampshire
Join this established multidisciplinary consultancy as a Building Surveyor and work on a variety of projects and professional instructions across a range of project sectors. With offices across the South Coast and a considerable workload throughout Hampshire, they are a friendly and flexible business offering a supportive work environment and a healthy work-life balance.
Person Specification: Building Surveyor
- The successful applicant will hold a RICS recognised degree or equivalent qualification in Building Surveying or a related field
- You will ideally be Chartered - MRICS
- You will be able to work independently
- You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with contacts at different levels
Roles & Responsibilities: Building Surveyor
Working closely with others within the Building Surveying team, you will have the opportunity to cover a full range of projects and professional instructions across the broad and varied project sectors in which they operate.
Your work will cover all aspects of traditional Building Surveying. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
- Detailed Report Writing
- Defect Assessment and Remedial Advice
- Refurbishments, Restoration, Maintenance & Repair Advice
- Health & Safety
- Client and Contractor Meetings
- Planning & Building Regulations
- Building Pathology inspections and reports
- Preparation of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules.
- Party Wall advice, as both Adjoining Owners and Building Owners surveyor
- Preparation of drawings for planning and building regulation submission, including detailing of works for construction
- Preparing specifications, tendering and providing contract administration services
- Preparing schedules of condition
Salary & Package: Building Surveyor
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of £45,000 - £60,000, which is complimented by a package which includes: –
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Full APC support
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Professional subscriptions
- Social events
- A family friendly working environment
Our client is a RICS Chartered Multi-disciplinary practice of Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers with offices across the South Coast.
They are a dynamic forward thinking company that embraces technology, particularly BIM, and operates across the following project sectors; Education, Technology, Science, Commercial, Heritage, Conservation, Sports & leisure, Residential, Community, Health and Care.
In-line with continued growth throughout 2019 they are now recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join their busy team in Southampton, Hampshire.
APPLY or Register your interest –
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.