- Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
- £27,000 - £40,000 + 1st Class APC support + 25 days + CPD + Healthcare + Pension + Flexible working etc
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Southampton, Hampshire
Join this well-known Multidisciplinary consultancy as an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor and work on a variety of projects and professional instructions, across a broad range of project sectors. Full APC support and professional guidance within a friendly office that supports a healthy work-life balance.
Person Specification: Graduate Building Surveyor – APC
- The successful applicant will hold a RICS recognised degree or equivalent qualification in Building Surveying or a related field
- You will ideally be progressing towards your APC
- You will be able to work independently
- You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with contacts at different levels
Roles & Responsibilities: Graduate Building Surveyor – APC
Working closely with others within the Building Surveying team, you will have the opportunity to cover the full range of professional instructions and project work across the many different project sectors in which they operate. From Dilaps to Surveys and Project Management and Contract Administration, you will also gain basic QS training to assist in your level of understanding within projects.
Your work will cover all aspects of traditional Building Surveying. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Site/Condition Surveys
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
- Detailed Report Writing
- Defect Assessment and Remedial Advice
- Party Wall
- Refurbishments, Restoration, Maintenance & Repair Advice
- Health & Safety
- Technical (CAD) Design & Drawing
- Client and Contractor Meetings
- Planning & Building Regulations
Salary & Package: Graduate Building Surveyor – APC
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of £27,000 - £45,000, which is complimented by a package which includes: –
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Full APC support
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Professional subscriptions
- Social events
- A family friendly working environment
Our client is a RICS Chartered Multi-disciplinary practice of Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers with offices across the South Coast.
They are a dynamic forward thinking company that embraces technology, particularly BIM, and operates across the following project sectors; Education, Technology, Science, Commercial, Heritage, Conservation, Sports & leisure, Residential, Community, Health and Care.
In-line with continued growth throughout 2019 they are now recruiting for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their busy team in Southampton, Hampshire.
APPLY or Register your interest –
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com or apply on this page.