- Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
- £30,000 - £40,000 + Healthcare (family) + Life cover + EV scheme + 25 days leave
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Epsom, Surrey
This 15-strong multi-disciplinary consultancy has an opening for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their growing team in Surrey. They offer a full range of work across the residential, commercial, retail, education, and healthcare sectors along with a well structured APC program with a strong track record.
Person Specification: Graduate Building Surveyor
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Building Surveying
- Practical post-graduate experience would be a bonus
- A strong work ethic
- The desire to progress with their APC and become Chartered
Roles and Responsibilities: Graduate Building Surveyor
You will be gain exposure to all aspects of Building Surveying, including but are not limited to:
- Full range of Building surveys
- Preparing and submitting planning and building regulation applications.
- Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall matters
- Specification writing
- Full tender process
- Contract Administration and Project Management
- Defect diagnosis and preparing reports
- Assisting with Licences to Alter
Salary & Package: Graduate Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary between £30,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience and background, plus the following package: –
- Full APC support, including all costs
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
- Progression beyond Charterership
This 15-strong multi-disciplinary consultancy has 3 core disciplines, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying and Structural Engineering, bringing together the professional and technical skills required for all construction projects.
They work across range of industry sectors including residential, commercial, retail, education and healthcare. They have strong foundations, built through long-term relationships with large property management companies. This leads to a stable company with strong scope for growth. They are a friendly team who believe in supporting their staff and growing the company internally wherever possible.
They are now recruiting for an Graduate Building Surveyor to join their Building Surveying team in Thames Ditton, Surrey.
Register your interest –
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP or apply on this page.