One of our long-standing Local Authority clients based in Hampshire is looking for an Estates Surveyor on an interim basis for an initial 3 months months.
Ideally you will:
- Be RICS qualified (Not essential)
- Based locally to the North West (WFH is 2 days in office, 3 days remote)
- Have a background in estates management
- Have local authority experience (Essential)
- Landlord and tenant issues, rent reviews, lease renewals, rent arrears, new lettings, freehold and leasehold disposals
- General estates management
- Management of the portfolio
If you’re interested please send your most up-to-date CV to myself, and I will call you in regards to the role.
If you aren’t, but can think of anyone else who may be interested, please forward this email onto them.