- Associate Building Surveyor
- £65,000 – £70,000 + £6,600 car allowance + fee-plus bonus
- Independant Property Consultancy
- Central London, Holborn
Whether you're stepping up to Associate or already an experienced Associate Building Surveyor, you will work across a broad range of professional instructions and projects in the commercial sector, with a defined career path. Offering a flexible work environment within a market leading consultancy with a package to match.
Person Specification: Associate Building Surveyor
- MRICS – 3+ years post qualification experience
- Experience across a broad range of projects and professional instructions
- Commercial sector background
- Strong client-facing skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Associate Building Surveyor
Working primarily within the commercial sector, undertaking a broad range of building surveying work including:
- Refurbishment and redevelopment projects
- Contract administration
- Technical Due Diligence
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- General building surveying commercial work e.g. Dilapidations
Salary & Package: Associate Building Surveyor
- Salary – £65,000 - £70,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Car allowance - £6,600 per annum
- Fee Plus Bonus Scheme - 20% over 3 x salary
- Progression – Progression to Senior Associate and beyond
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
- 1 charity volunteering day per year
- Plus: - Healthcare, life assurance, personal accident cover, professional fees, interest free season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme,
- Sports and social program
Company: Associate Building Surveyor
Our client is a well known independant property consultancy with a strong reputation, both for the quality of their work and their quality as an employer.
They place a strong focus on staff wellbeing and are happy to provide an environment that offers top packages and opportunities for progression at all levels.
In-line with planned growth and development, they are now recruiting for an Associate Building Surveyor to join their team in Central London, Holborn.
APPLY : Associate Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Associate Building Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors