- Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
- £28,000 – £40,000 + 1st Class APC support + 25-27 days + RICS fees + CPD
- SE9, Eltham, Greater London
Best APC rating in the RICS – This Multi-disciplinary consultancy fully supports their staff with a focus on each individuals personal development plan. They will offer the supervision and support you need to make your APC a reality, and they offer the breadth of work you need to make it happen.
Person Specification: Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
- RICS recognised degree or equivilent in Building Surveying or related subject
- 1-2 years practical experience, ideally having commenced APC
- Experience in residential sector would be an advantage
- Keen to learn and client-facing
Roles & Responsibilities: Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
Joining this market leading retrofit/energy efficiency team, you will have exposure to the latest energy efficient housing technology, including bore holes and solar power.You will have the chance to work across various teams to ensure the full breadth of experience required for your APC, including but not limited to: –
- Measured surveys of existing buildings or sites
- Produce full survey drawings
- Produce outline design proposals
- Produce full working drawings and/or details
- Assist in the administration of specific projects
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility reports
- Assist in the preparation of specifications and/or Employer’s Requirements
- Provide project related assistance to project team as directed
- Assist in professional services, including Party Wall procedures and schedules of condition
Salary & Package: Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
Our client offers a competitive salary of £28,000 – £40,000 pa dependant on your experience and your progression with APC. Package as follows:
- Personal development program with regular reviews
- Hybrid working – Min 1 day in office after probation
- Core hours system allowing lots of flexibility on hours
- Internal and external CPD
- 25- 27 days annual leave (dependant on level)
- Your Birthday off
- RICS Professional Subscriptions
- Numerous social events throughout the year
Our client is a major multi-disciplinary consultancy working across the Housing, Care, Education, Health and Commercial sectors. They offer a collaborative interdisciplinary culture supported by a first rate technical and project management team. Working across both the public and private sector, their team consists of architects, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, electrical, mechanical and environmental engineers, project managers and health and safety specialists.
They offer an excellent personal development program, a 1st Class APC program and the best APC record across the RICS. They can offer you a flexible environment and the mix of work you need to complete your APC and progress well beyond chartership.
In order to support their continued growth, they are now recruiting for an experienced Assistant Building Surveyor for their offices in Greater London, SE9.
Register your interest –
To register your interest please apply on this page.
For an immediate response or to discuss this role in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 07769 551846