- Senior Building Surveyor
- £60,000 – £65,000 + bonus + healthcare + more
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Spitalfields, London
Offering a broad range of work and relaxed environment, this multi-disciplinary consultancy is searching for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their busy team in Spitalfields. Projects range from £100k-£35m and sectors include; commercial, banking, healthcare, education, residential, high-end residential, charitable trusts and more.
Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor
- MRICS - You will ideally be Chartered although this is not essential
- Minimum 2 years' post qualification experience (5 years' practical experience if not Chartered)
- Experience across a range of project sectors
- Strong CA/PM experience
- Strong communication/ client liaison
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
- You will work across a broad range of projects and professional instructions across a range of sectors.
- Project sizes range from £100k – £5m
- Profesional instructions will include; Dilaps, TDD,CDM, Surveys, Party Walls etc
Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor
From £60,000 – £65,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1-day per year allowed for social value/volunteering
- Progression to Associate etc
- Professional subscriptions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, covering Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Health & Safety, from 3 offices across the South of England.
They operate across a broad range of industry sectors, including; healthcare, education, residential, high-end residential, charitable trusts and more. They have a 60/40 mix of projects and professional instructions.
In line with planned growth they are now looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join the team in Spitalfields, London. They operate a flexible/hybrid working environment and are keen to support internal progression at all levels.
Register your interest –
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.