A global, commercial consultancy based in Bristol are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Building Surveying team.
The Senior Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you will be providing commercial consultancy advice to a diverse client base of predominantly private sector investor clients. Main duties include due diligence, construction monitoring, contract administration, planned preventative maintenance, dilapidations, exit strategies and party wall matters.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be fully engaged in all aspects of Building Surveying, from inception and negotiating scope of services with clients, to carrying out the required professional services and delivering the project.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have?
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying (RICS accredited)
- MRICS qualification
- Project leadership skills
- Client-facing demeanor
- Commercial mind
- Exceptional time management skills
- Communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Life assurance cover for all colleagues
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional development scheme
- Regular CPD
- RICS fees accounted for
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company laptop
If you are a Building Surveyor, of any level, considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan - 01628 367 036
Charlie Swadling - 01628 334 718
Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor