A dedicated and enthusiastic Building Consultancy is actively seeking a highly experienced Senior Construction Project Manager to join their growing team located in Nottingham.
The Senior Construction Project Manager Role
The Senior Construction Project Manager's responsibilities cover the oversight of a variety of projects across various construction sectors, including Commercial Real Estate, Residential, Education, Leisure, and Retail, from their inception to their successful completion.
The ideal Senior Construction Project Manager should have a deep understanding of public sector procurement processes, strong stakeholder management skills, and the capability to concurrently manage multiple projects for the same client, cultivating long-lasting relationships to support ongoing business growth.
The Senior Construction Project Manager
- MRICS/CIOB/APM Qualified, or intent to become qualified
- Ideally 6 years minimum consultancy experience post-grad
- Practical construction knowledge is preferred
- Strong understanding and background working within Construction Consultancy as a Project Manager
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Previous managerial skills (desirable)
- £52,000 - £62,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Private medical
- Hybrid Working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Social Committee
- Flexi working opportunities
- Internal training programme
- Work laptop and mobile
- Supportive culture
- Discretionary bonus
- Car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC