A global and reputable Building Surveying consultancy are looking for an experienced Senior Associate Building Surveyor to join a team of 23 Building Surveying professionals in a London-based office.
The Senior Associate Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor, you will predominantly be working with both internal and external investor and occupier clients ranging through international corporate occupiers, national/international investment funds.
The successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor will be involved in providing dilapidations advice/negotiations to both landlords and tenants, technical due diligence/surveys for investors and occupiers and specifying/running refurbishment works. Additional roles will include defect diagnosis and planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules. These tasks will be undertaken across a range of property types, with an emphasis on office and industrial buildings in the south east for the dilapidations/construction work and a wide range of property types across UK and Europe for the due diligence.
The successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- 6+ years of Building Surveying experience
- Understanding of professional and project based building surveying matters
- Ability to work within a team
- Exceptional time management skills
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Full clean driving license.
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical care
- Car allowance
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Marriage/civil partnership/new baby/moving house support
- Employee assistance program
- Critical illness cover
- Dental insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Travel insurance
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Charlie Swadling- 01628 334 718
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Surveying | Associate Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Partner | Senior Building Surveyor | Senior Associate