An innovative Quantity Surveying consultancy that takes a modern approach to Cost Consultancy/Quantity Surveying, are seeking a professional Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience or a desire to work within a diverse portfolio of residential projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a London based consultancy with 80+ quantity surveyors and project managers who apply a modern style/approach to their work.
Working alongside a talented team of Quantity Surveyors, the Senior Quantity Surveyor shall be involved in a mixture of bespoke private residential projects, modular buildings, and student accommodation schemes.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding consultancy with hands-on APC support, whilst also enjoying arguably the best social environment within the industry.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree, and/or MRICS
- UK cost management / consultancy experience
- Residential project experience
- Pre contract knowledge
- Able to run projects independently
- Client facing, proactive attitude
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Flexible working conditions
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Professional Subscriptions
- Bonus - related to your specific goals
- Broad range of team socials
- Excellent APC training
- Fast paced career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager