A global London-based property consultancy are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding team.
The Senior Building Surveyor's role
As the Senior Building Surveyor, you will be dealing primarily with high class commercial property. Your main duties as the Senior Building Surveyor will include specification writing and contract administration, dilapidations, planned maintenance schedules and reinstatement-cost assessments.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor is expected to be fully conversant with working in a multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveying environment, shall have experience of the London and South East market and have excellent technical skills.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS qualified ideally
- 3+ years of Building Consultancy experience
- RICS degree educated
- Client focused and commercially minded
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborative approach and good teamwork
- Strong knowledge of dilapidations
- Project management experience would be beneficial
- Professional fees paid
- Work mobile and laptop
- Generous referral scheme
- Healthcare (including private medical insurance)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Charlie Swadling- 01628 334 718
Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Project Management