Your new company
A leading property developer covering London, the South East and South West with a portfolio of commercial and residential assets with a value of over £100m.
Your new role
- Ensure optimum portfolio performance - to limit voids, reduce arrears and make cost effective maintenance and compliance decisions.
- Oversee maintenance process to ensure purchase orders raised, authorised and tracked. (1 team member commercial, 1 team member residential)
- Full understanding of portfolio arrears, voids, vacants, lettings and fees.
- Ensure H&S, fire risk, EPC compliance across portfolio and track changes of legislation (1 team member commercial, 1 team member residential)
- Complete lease renewals and rent reviews directly with Tenants.
- Set commercial service charge budgets across estates with Commercial accounts and oversee execution.
- Manage Residential agents to ensure low vacants, renewals and rent reviews.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years Property Management experience
- A good understanding of Commercial and Residential Leases and ASTs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to lead
- RICS qualified (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- Salary £60,000 - £70,000
- Paid Holiday
- Free Parking
- RICS Fees
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.