An ambitious Property Consultancy are seeking a professional Senior Quantity Surveyor who can come in and hit the ground running as they join a busy London Cost Management team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the autonomy to work on a nice array of investor bias projects including shell and core, student accommodation, residential, and hotels.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will also help support the current Associate Quantity Surveyor in managing the cost management team, and liaising with clients.
For the right Senior Quantity Surveyor, there is a clear and direct route to Associate within a quick time frame.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- PQS / Consultancy Quantity Surveying experience
- Experience working on investor bias projects
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Ambitious, driven, client facing
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- £63,000 - £68,000
- Fast route to Associate
- Professional membership fees
- APC training, inhouse
- Friendly team
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Buy additional holiday
- Critical illness cover
- Private medical insurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor