A commercially minded Cost Management consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of delivering projects within the occupier sector.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based from the consultancy's central London office, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall work across a blend of commercial fit out, retail, and hospitality projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to provide pre and post cost management services alongside the support of the Graduate and Assistant Quantity Surveyors in the team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- Commercial, fit out, retail, or hospitality project sector experience
- A successful track record of delivering projects
- Pre and post cost management knowledge
- Client facing
- Eager to progress to Associate.
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Fast route to Associate
- Professional membership fees
- APC training
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Buy additional holiday
- Critical illness cover
- Private medical insurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor