The Partner of an established Quantity Surveying consultancy which carries out a multi disciplinary function are seeking an ambitious and energetic Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based at the consultancy's St Alban's office, the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work on good quality projects for asset managers including logistic, retail, leisure, distribution and residential.
Day to day, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be involved in:
- Traditional cost management
- Some Project Management / Contract Administration
- Site management
- Feasibility layouts.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveyor / RICS accredited degree
- 6+ months quantity surveying experience
- Able to commute to St Albans (driving licence and car)
- Professional, hard working, strong communication skills
- Basic pre or post contract knowledge
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong career progression
- Mobile phone and laptop
- APC training and professional fees
- Avoid the London commute
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Graduate Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying