I am working with a great client looking for a newly Chartered Surveyor - Property Management at a medium sized firm with offices in London, Bristol and Manchester.
This is a hands-on role, for someone looking to progress their career.
My client has a track record for promoting people through the business and has one of the best graduate schemes in the country
This role and company would suit someone with an entrepreneurial flair, as they promote and encourage original thinking.
- Property Management: Responsible for day-to-day management of mixed-use commercial properties owned by important clients, including offices in the City of London and a retail portfolio in the South East.
- Financial Management: Oversee rent and service charge demands, monitor rent payments and arrears, and manage budgets.
- Stakeholder Relationships: Build strong relationships with clients, occupiers, and internal teams to ensure high-quality service delivery.
- Licences and Compliance: Manage and agree on licences and occupier requests, review and enforce tenant/customer covenant compliance.
- Service Charge: Set, manage, and report on service charge and annual budgets.
- Contractor Management: Oversee contractors and suppliers.
- Collaboration: Liaise with other departments to ensure the delivery of relevant services to managed properties and clients.
- Data Management: Ensure data accuracy and manage the property management database (TRAMPS).
Qualifications: Minimum of 6 months of post-qualification experience in a similar service-driven role, RICS-qualified
If you would like to find out more, please get in contact - Marie Skuce email@example.com 07717 829940 or connect with me on LinkedIn and message me there.
Don't worry if you do not have an up-to-date CV ready, we can chat through your experience.