A highly successful Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit an additional Building Surveyor within their busy Cardiff office.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Fantastic APC training and support.
- Part of a regional Building Surveying/Project Management team of 15 people.
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties (very little public sector work).
- Working with 'Grade-A' clients.
- Social and people focused organisation.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Great office location with easy access to local amenities. It also has a modern staff gym, several break out working areas, showers, cycle facilities and may more! The team generally work in the office 2-days a week and the rest on-site and WFH.
- Market leading APC training including quarterly meetings with other graduate and assistant surveyors across the business. Many of their surveyors pass the APC interview on the first attempt.
- Working within one of the largest Building Surveying and Project Management teams in the region (many have worked for the business for 10+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Working with some of the best clients in the market (mainly pension funds) who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for the rest of 2023 and beyond.
- Interesting spread of projects and will not be pigeon-holed in one area.
- Managing high level commercial projects that will have a positive impact the local area.
- Regular social and networking events including monthly pay day drinks (paid by company), quarterly meals, annual company event with all UK employees, Christmas office party and charity days.
Discretionary bonus, 28 days annual leave plus the option to purchase additional leave, private medical insurance, life insurance, company laptop and mobile phone, APC/RICS membership fees, salary sacrifice benefits scheme and many more.
Suitable building surveying or construction degree (or equivalent). At least 12-months building surveying experience working for a consultancy or client-side. Must to motived to progress their career and want to become MRICS.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.