Turner Property Recruitment are delighted to have been instructed to source Quantity Surveyors (at all levels) based in the Midlands for a fast growing and thriving SME.
Our client’s workload is predominantly infrastructure within the public sector however they do have private sector schemes within the commercial space - therefore a good variety that they are looking to keep expanding upon. As well as Quantity Surveying services, our client also offers a wide range of Development Management and Project Management services.
Due to growth and future expansion plans our client are interested in viewing CV’s between Graduate level and Associate Director.
Responsibilities will include
- Measure and cost construction works for cost plans and bills of quantities
- Attend project meetings and provide advice to Clients on commercial matters of projects that are allocated to the individual
- Create reports suitable for presentation to clients
- Work diligently and carefully at all times
- Manage workload requirements and ensure that key deadlines are met
- Travel to Client/consultant offices for meeting as required
- Travel to construction sites for meetings and site visits as required
- Manage Client relationships and work with Associate/Director to ensure all future opportunities are maximised
- Deliver pre-contract cost management services for both civil engineering and building projects (e.g. production of estimates, tender documents, tender reports, contract documents etc.)
- Deliver post-contract cost management services for both civil engineering and building projects (e.g. financial reports, interim valuations, negotiation of changes and final accounts)
Qualifications & Qualities desirable for the post
- Experience of working with NEC contracts
- RICS accredited
- Previous experience of demonstrating excellent client/customer relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills around influencing and negotiating
Remuneration will range from £26,000 - £72,500 depending on experience and level of hire plus an attractive benefits and bonus package.
The SME can offer great work life balance, clear career progression and market leading salary packages!
If you are interested in a confidential chat to find out more, please contact Chris today