Peace Recruitment is delighted to be assisting a national Public Sector organisation to recruit a Project Director within the Aberdeen area.
The ideal candidate would have experience of Director roles, leading independently major projects and programme on Design & Build projects, ideally looking to move to a client side organisation from a consultancy or contractor background. This role can be worked on hybrid from the Central Belt with the view to work from the Aberdeen office and/or sites 2-3 days per week, you would be joining a well-established team with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed in delivering excellent results within Education, Healthcare, Leisure sectors, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed.
What can you expect from this opportunity?
You will be part of an organisation where they understand the need for accurate advice on costs and procurement at an early project stage. Provide a more efficient, quicker, sustainable procurement methodology for public sector bodies, resulting in improved value for money.
- Increase the scale of joint service working and integration between public sector organisations resulting in better outcomes at the point of service delivery
- Increase opportunities for strategic asset management across public sector bodies
- To have good financial, technical and policy understanding is essential
- Knowledge of policy landscape
- Maximise community and stakeholder engagement
- Team leadership
- Ensure local communities and SMEs benefit in terms of employment and training
- Programme Change
- Cost Control
- Contract Administration
- Design Team Management
- Brief Development
- Member of The Association of Project Managers (APM)
- Project Management, Quantity Surveying and or Senior Leadership functions in the public or private sector
- Demonstrable knowledge working in a variety of project sectors
- Commercial project experience is highly desirable
- JCT/NEC knowledge
- Solid experience working on Design & Build projects
- A well rounded pre-contract knowledge
- Competitive salary
- 30% Bonus
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Car allowance or company car options
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with clients/projects
- Hybrid working
Contact Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.