Want to join a leading international, independent real estate consultancy with an all together different approach?
We are looking for a talented Multi-skilled Chartered Building Surveyor to join our enthusiastic team. You will be actively supporting a variety of areas which include projects, dilapidations and tenant alterations and will be joining a team of industry leading experts in the field.
At Hollis we promote an entrepreneurial culture, so you can expect limitless opportunity and encouragement to grow into your own specialism as you see fit. With over 500 staff across 24 offices in UK and Europe, we foster our ‘One Team’ spirit through a collaborative approach across our many business areas to achieve the best results.
We recognise that our people are our biggest asset, and you can expect to be rewarded with an inspiring culture, competitive packages, transparent progression, and consistent opportunities to fulfil your career aspirations.
- Skilfully carry out a full range of building surveying instructions with a focus on dilapidations, projects and tenant alterations
- Take ownership of and act as project lead on a variety of existing and potential surveying instructions
- Ensure effective service delivery to our clients across the London area
- Acting as project lead in delivering refurbishment projects across a range of commercial and blue-chip clients
- Provide excellent client care, maintain and build relationships as a key contact and identify new business opportunities
- Help develop and mentor junior surveyors in the team, potential line management of graduate and apprentice surveyors
Your Profile Experience
- Experience within a consultancy desirable
- Good understanding of dilapidations, tenant alterations and managing projects/acting as project lead
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and keen progress both individually and to help grow Hollis’ service offering
- Experience mentoring or line managing junior team members beneficial
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, ESG consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We aim to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly attractive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
Hollis operates a hybrid-working policy giving employees the opportunity to work between their home and our offices, where their job allows it. In addition, employees are encouraged to request flexible working hours when needed and we work hard to accommodate where we can.
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also give back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
Together we welcome, we embrace, and we celebrate our differences. Our aim is to provide a diverse and inclusive workplace which supports and cares for all our employees, including those from underrepresented or non-dominant groups. We’re focused on a culture of inclusion; where all barriers including prejudice are removed from our working environment; and where all our people are empowered to be the best they can be.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you would like the opportunity to join Hollis but your past experience is not an exact match, we encourage you to apply anyway as you could be the right candidate for this role or another role within the company.
If you require alternative formats of our documents or need to apply offline, please get in touch with the talent acquisition team: email@example.com or call us on 020 7622 9555.