Want to join a leading international, independent real estate consultancy with an all together different approach?
We are looking for an experienced, efficient, and enthusiastic Senior Chartered Building Surveyor/Associate to join us after another fantastic year across our real estate sectors. Due to exponential growth, we need a strong SCBS/Associate to facilitate the end-to-end project management on several current and potential projects.
As a result of Hollis’ desire to continue expanding our surveying team, we have created this new role within our Milton Keynes office. You will be taking on a variety of industrial refurbishments and ESG focussed projects, giving you the opportunity to work with some of Hollis’ key stakeholders.
We’re keen to hear from anyone able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision, who is hungry to grow this exciting and innovative service.
- Project manage refurbishment projects from £50K - £2m
- Assist with looking after the largest property company on the FTSE 100 and being able to maintain a day-to-day contact with the client
- Winning business from new and existing clients, build and grow a network of potential contacts and actively work towards growing the service
- Assist in the development of graduates / apprentices
- Assist with business management of specific clients with Director support
- Provide excellent client care
- Manage project budgets, etc. and internal WIP management
- MRICS or APAM & 3 years PQE minimum
- Experience of running refurbishment projects up to £2million
- Experience in the Industrial sector
- Self-motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Take ownership of instructions and delivers according to client needs
- An interest in taking on ESG focussed projects
- A good communicator and ability to manage a project team
- Strong report writing and communication skills
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, ESG consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We aim to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly attractive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
Hollis operates a hybrid-working policy giving employees the opportunity to work between their home and our offices, where their job allows it. In addition, employees are encouraged to request flexible working hours when needed and we work hard to accommodate where we can.
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also give back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
Together we welcome, we embrace, and we celebrate our differences. Our aim is to provide a diverse and inclusive workplace which supports and cares for all our employees, including those from underrepresented or non-dominant groups. We’re focused on a culture of inclusion; where all barriers including prejudice are removed from our working environment; and where all our people are empowered to be the best they can be.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you would like the opportunity to join Hollis but your past experience is not an exact match, we encourage you to apply anyway as you could be the right candidate for this role or another role within the company.
If you require alternative formats of our documents or need to apply offline, please get in touch with the talent acquisition team: email@example.com or call us on 020 7622 9555.