A reputable multi-disciplinary Building Surveying consultancy, based in Birmingham, are looking for an experienced Head of Building Surveying to push their industrious Building Surveying team forward.
The Head of Building Surveying's role
As the successful Head of Building Surveying, you will be leading the Building Surveying team on a number of projects across multiple sectors, including Commercial, Education, Industrial and Retail. In terms of services, the Head of Building Surveying will be leading on Dilapidations, Acquisition Surveys, Due Diligence, Condition Surveys, Project Management, Contract Administration and Party Wall matters.
The successful Head of Building Surveying will need to have a Business development background and also be able to bring some work or clients with them.
The successful Head of Building Surveying will have?
- MRICS accreditation
- 3+ years PQE
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Experience in Dilapidations and Contract Admin would be beneficial
- Full understanding of health and safety requirements
- Negotiation and report writing skills
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Regular CPD
- RICS fees accounted for
- Company laptop
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan- 01628 367 036
Charlie Swadling- 01628 334 718
Head of Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Senior Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Director | Partner