A young, dynamic Quantity Surveying consultancy in London are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor who will work alongside an Associate Quantity Surveyor on a raft of interesting and technically challenging projects.
The Project Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based near London Victoria, the Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining a rapidly expanding consultancy with an ambitious and forward thinking Quantity Surveying team.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work on UK and International projects within the Commercial, Health, Hospitality and Residential sectors.
The Project Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Ambitious and client facing character
- MRICS, or working towards Chartership
- pre and post contract experience
- Experience within a UK consultancy/private practice
- Commercial sector experience would be beneficial
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- International projects
- Professional subscription fees
- Training and career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying