A dynamic, innovative Construction & Property Consultancy is seeking a hands on Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their thriving Birmingham office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Associate Quantity surveyor will join a commercial team of 15, who regardless of stature, remain hands-on and are responsible for delivering projects across an array of sectors.
Projects include a mixture of student accommodation, private residential and housing associations, healthcare, hotel, mixed use, commercial banks, leisure and listed buildings.
This role would suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor who feels they have hit a ceiling in their current role and are ready to take a step up into an Associate role. Someone who has a proven track record of (or wants to be given the opportunity to get involved in) business development, networking, work winning and the management of a thriving team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Someone looking for a long term role with progression
- Excellent pre and post contract experience
- A desire to get involved in business development & networking
- Proven background in a Senior role with a consultancy / PQS practice
- £65,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience)
- Pathway to becoming a Partner
- Professional membership fees
- Car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working, short and long term
- Equity possibility
- Retail discounts
- Gym membership / cycle to work scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Partner / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Consultant