APC Building Surveyor

Carriera Recruitment
£37k - 45k per year + Bonus, Pension, 25 Days holiday, Healthcare, Mobile & Laptop and more
Closing date
12 Dec 2023

View more

Contract Type
Full Time
Building Surveyor
Business Type

Job Details

Exciting opportunity for a APC graduate building surveyor with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, focusing on commercial property.

Our esteemed client, a prominent consultancy, collaborates with a major developer and asset manager specializing in the commercial and industrial sectors. They deliver a comprehensive range of services across the UK, actively engaging with institutions, financial partners, and occupiers. Managing a vast portfolio exceeding 15,000,000 sqft and catering to over 800 tenants, they have established themselves as industry leaders.

The position calls for a graduate building surveyor with a few years of experience to join a dynamic team consisting of four chartered building surveyors. This hybrid role entails spending 60% of your time on the client side and the remaining 40% on consultancy. The geographical scope covers the entire UK, with a diverse workload encompassing dilapidations, TDD, planned preventive maintenance (PPM), and project work.

Projects include overseeing the construction of a 300,000 sqft new industrial unit in East Anglia for a FTSE250 company and managing dilapidations claims in Manchester and Bedfordshire on behalf of asset managers and investors.

We seek an APC building surveyor with RICS accredited degree and a minimum of 2 years experience. The ideal candidate will possess a track record of working for a building consultancy or practice. Previous commercial experience will be a benefit.

In return, the company offers the following benefits:

•            Competitive basic salary up to £45,000 D.O.E.

•            Pension scheme up to 7%

•            Discretionary bonus paid twice yearly

•            Joining bonus

•            Family healthcare

•            Healthcare cash plans

•            Life assurance at 4x salary

•            Professional memberships and training opportunities

•            Additional perks such as discounts on gym memberships, season ticket loans, and more.


Interested? Please contact Lewis West on 020 3817 4001 for further information or send a copy of your CV to lwest@carriera.co.uk

Follow us on LinkedIn:( https://www.linkedin.com/company/carriera-limited ) and visit our website (www.carriera.co.uk) for the latest jobs.

Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position.  All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.


Providing market-leading recruitment solutions for the property and construction industry, Carriera provides specialist, innovative and creative recruitment solutions. Comprising highly-talented recruitment specialists, Carriera connects people and businesses on a truly collaborative basis. Combining expertise in quality recruitment services with a deep understanding and passion for the industry, Carriera is committed to delivering exceptional services.


With our key principles of knowledge, consultation and collaboration, you’ll find our team of professional recruitment consultants informed, able and ready to support your career progression and unlock opportunities that you may not have realised.


Have a look through our vacancies, and as soon as you’re ready give us call – we’re here to help.


Our areas of expertise include:


  • Asset estate & property management Building surveying Construction health and safety , CDM & fire safety Development & project management General practice Quantity surveying
Company info
Mercury House
117 Waterloo Road
Greater London
United Kingdom

Apply for APC Building Surveyor

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, or .rtf. No larger than 1MB
Selected file:

Add a cover message (optional)

Your communication preferences

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named employer, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on RICS Recruit you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please contact us. All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert