- Our client is looking for a Building Surveyor to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- To contribute to the planning, preparation and implementation of capital investment programmes by developing a detailed knowledge of the stock in the assigned area and sharing that knowledge with the data Management team and Capital Programme Manager
- Manage and resolve disrepair claims and complaints, relevant to our service and the surveyor's geographical area, to achieve continued improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Review and grant approvals for landlord permissions, mutual exchanges and party wall notices based on recommendations from our contractor
- Maintain oversight of capital programmes, planned preventative maintenance programmes, major works, void works and new build housing projects within individual surveyors geographic area to ensure quality, delivery and compliance with all applicable legislation, regulation and standards.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of properties with regards to fire prevention, energy efficiency and resident safety, working in partnership with the compliance team and the energy and sustainability team
- Ensure an excellent repairs and maintenance service is operated at all times across the individual surveyor's geographic area
Working conditions / environment:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Site visits if and when required
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- Laptop will be provided.
- The rate is dependent on candidate experience
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Adam Good directly on 01489 898881
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Technical Public Sector Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Property industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.