As the Surveyor you will be responsible for implementing asset management strategies of distressed properties and developments nationwide and managing the disposal process.
Existing clients include borrowers, banks and property companies. This is a diverse role and a great opportunity for a Surveyor to build on their existing skillset.
- Stakeholder Management (including solicitors, property managers, agents and insurers).
- Prepare marketing particulars for client presentations and business generation.
- Inspecting properties and development sites to create asset management initiatives to maximise value of sale.
- Preparation of strategy reports to clients.
To be considered you WILL:
- Be client facing and personable.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have carried out development appraisals and report writing.
- Be able to manage multiple workloads.
- Have a full driving licence.
- Preferably be MRICS qualified (individuals who are on APC pathway will also be considered).
Please contact George for further information. email@example.com.