One of the UK's largest commercial Building consultancy's is now looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Cambridge office.
The Senior Building Surveyor's role
As the Senior Building Surveyor, you will be completing work mainly within the Retail and Commercial sector, projects include multi-million pound strip out jobs.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be undertaking core Building Surveying services, this includes Planned Preventative Maintenance, Building Defects Diagnosis, Party Wall, Schedules of Condition and Technical Due Diligence.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS qualified ideally
- 3+ years of Building Consultancy experience
- RICS degree educated
- Client focused and commercially minded
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborative approach and good teamwork
- Professional fees paid
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Work mobile and laptop
- Generous referral scheme
- Healthcare (including private medical insurance)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Car allowance
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Charlie Swadling- 01628 334 718
Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Project Management