A national leading construction consultancy are looking for an experienced Associate Building Surveyor to join their Sheffield-based office.
The Associate Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Associate Building Surveyor, you will proactively manage and undertake surveys, formulate designs and specifications, administrate projects and programmes plus various other bespoke services to ensure the clients estate remains well maintained and achieves its full potential. Additionally, you will provide extensive commercial services which include Dilapidations, Lease Advice and Pre-acquisition surveys.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will be joining a sector focused business actively operating and investing in Commercial, Residential, Education, Sports, Nuclear and Retail clients and projects.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation ideally
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- 3+ years of consultancy experience
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Project Management and Employer's Agent expertise
- Full understanding of health and safety requirements
- Hybrid Working
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (3 days to be taken between Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible holidays - you can purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Private Medical treatment
- Company long term sickness scheme -
- Group Income Protection Scheme - follows long term sickness scheme subject to Insurers rules and regulations
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Maternity Pay and Paternity Pay
- Bicycle Purchase Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Health Screening
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Occupational Health Facilities
- Gym Membership Loans
- Primary Annual Professional Subscription covered (RICS which can be claimed back on expenses)
- Attractive Recruitment Referral Bonus
- Electric Company Car Scheme
- Rental Deposit Loan.
- Mentoring Programme.
- Internal & External CPD sessions.
- Peer to Peer Recognition Scheme.
- Money & Financial Coaching.
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan- 01628 367 036
Charlie Swadling- 01628 334 718
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Senior Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor