TPL Talent Solutions are working with an established international real estate manager to identify a Residential Asset Manager to oversee a growing investment portfolio.
Are you a recognised ‘living’ sector specialist? If so, this key role is a great opportunity for you.
The operational specialist will have strong Excel skills, as you will be accountable for the residential investment portfolio (incorporating PBSA and Senior Living) across the UK (in addition to supporting the EU business from time to time).
As the Asset Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside the portfolio manager creating business plans for individual investments.
- Stakeholder management (external property managers, consultants, agents, contractors, and lawyers).
- Managing and being accountable for the successful performance of each asset in your portfolio.
- Creating and implementing asset management initiatives.
To be considered you WILL:
- Have worked in the ‘living’ sector for a minimum of 5 years.
- Be MRICS qualified (preferably a minimum of 5 years PQE).
Please contact George for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org