Peace Recruitment's new client, a firm of chartered Surveyors specialising in the renewables and utilities market have a unique opportunity to join their new Edinburgh office. You will play a key role in leading the surveying provision to a number of clients and providing excellent professional advise. This is an opportunity to help grow the business as it expands into Scotland, perfect for applicants with ambition and a go getter attitude.
Candidates should have an enthusiasm in playing their part in major change in the UK and helping drive our clients businesses in achieving their Net Zero goals in a timely manner.
Our Client is firm of rural chartered surveyors working for developers in renewables, wind, solar, battery, telecoms, gas and electricity sectors. They are committed to providing the most professional, dynamic and commercially sound service to clients all over the UK - working with a diverse range of clients and sectors with staff gaining a wide and knowledgeable understanding, resulting in no day at work being the same.
Full Time/ Permanent (8am-6pm)
- Office & on site
- Working with the Directors and Surveyors in day to day operations
- Working on projects including renewables, wind, solar, battery, telecoms, gas, electricity and management of land.
- Taking part in and contributing towards sustainability and net zero carbon goals
- Contributing to the development of future revenue streams
- Training of graduate and assistant surveyors
The successful candidates will have:
- MRICS and FAAV are both desirable (minimum 3 years PQE)
- Be an effective time manager with the ability to prioritise tasks, working as an individual and as part of a team
- Proactive to the growth of the business and finding new sources of income
- Relevant work experience of the rural or energy, infrastructure and utility surveying sectors desirable
- Good organisational and communication skills, self-confidence and motivation
- Be able to communicate effectively with a professional manner and appearance
- Willingness to learn new skills and undertake further relevant training
- Ability and experience in training junior staff
- Full driving licence
- Salary – up to £75,000 depending on experience
- Strong Promotional Prospects
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Gym Membership
- Subsidised healthy lunch scheme
- Company car/car allowance
- Charity schemes