A dynamic and progressive Chartered Building Surveying practice is actively seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to enhance their team in the South Essex office.
This independent firm is renowned for its dedication to excellence and quality service, catering to a diverse range of clients in the public sector and residential sphere, with a particular focus on healthcare, education, and Royal Mail delivery office properties.
This position is not just a job, but a career opportunity with a clear trajectory towards partnership within 3-5 years, demonstrating the company's commitment to professional growth and recognition of talent.
The successful Building Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be a pivotal member of a team comprising 22 skilled Building Surveyors and Architectural Technologists. This role is tailored for a professional who excels in contract administration, specification writing, and has some experience in party wall matters.
- As a Senior Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing a variety of projects, ensuring the highest standards are maintained.
- Engaging effectively with clients, providing expert advice and solutions.
- Leading in contract administration and specification writing tasks.
- Contributing to and occasionally leading party wall matters.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS or keen to complete APC.
- Extensive experience in building surveying within a consultancy environment.
- Strong technical skills, particularly in contract administration, schedules of conditions and party walls.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of confidently interacting with clients and leading project teams.
- Have a desire to progress to Partner level.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Hybrid working 2/3 days in the office
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto-enrolement pension scheme
- Private health care aftrer one year of service
- Life insurance after six months
- Employee assistance support line
- Various summer and Christmas parties/charity events
- Training, CPD and memberships paid
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Contact: 01628 367 044
Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Qualified Building Surveyor | Surveyor