A vibrant and contemporary Construction Consultancy, renowned for its unique approach and excellence in the Commercial Property sector, is eagerly seeking a dynamic and visionary Senior Construction Project Manager to join their London team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate passionate about making a significant impact in the industry, particularly in fit-out and mid-sized projects ranging from £500k to £15m.
The Senior Construction Project Manager Role
The Senior Construction Project Manager will be a pivotal figure in promoting a culture of collaboration and transparency - key to the success of any project. This role is not just about interfacing with clients and contractors, but also about nurturing a positive and productive team environment.
As an integral member of one of the most respected and personable teams in the industry, the Senior Construction Project Manager will be at the forefront of exciting, complex, and bespoke schemes across London.
- Lead and manage diverse projects within the Commercial Property sector.
- Foster a collaborative and transparent working atmosphere.
- Effectively manage teams and project deliverables.
The Senior Construction Project Manager
- BSc/MSc in Project Management or related field.
- Chartered status (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB) or working towards it.
- Proven ability to lead projects and teams efficiently.
- Full driver's license.
- Expertise in managing all RIBA stages.
- Previous experience in a Consultancy role.
- Substantial experience in the Commercial Property sector.
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexi working opportunities
- Private medical
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Supportive culture
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Car allowance
- Pension plan
- Ability to buy/sell annual leave
- Clear progression pathway
- Wellness programme
- Regular social events
- Company mobile and laptop
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / MAPM / MCIOB / Contract Administration