Graduate Building Surveyor
Are you currently on your APC path or have recently completed your qualification and looking for the right company to give you the breadth of experience you now strive to achieve?
Our client is a leading global real estate company with hundreds of offices servicing the UK market.
- Based in Birmingham office.
- Successful candidate will be part of an established BS team of 10.
- Wide and varied mix of clients to work on.
- Outstanding training for graduates
- National re organisation - creating opportunies
So where you will be working and what's in it for you?
- Based in the heart of Birmingham city centre and within a five minute walk of New Street Station and Grand Central Shopping Centre, you will have plenty of cool cafes, restaurants and retail outlets on your doorstep.
- Working within one of the largest Building Surveying teams in the region this integral role will be well supported by a great network of people. In a business that prides itself on being fully inclusive and collaborative. You will have the chance to work with some of the best people in the industry.
- Project and professional work across everything commercial. You'll get to work on a completely mixed bag of work including public and private sector. Hospitals, offices, leisure, hotels, schools and universities.
- With great leadership and training you will have full support to continue your APC path towards your chartership. They believe that strengthening the people around them builds a better future for everyone.
- An exciting time to be joining our client where new opportunities are being created at all levels across the business.
Car, Bonus, Pension up to 8%, Life Insurance x4 salary, Group Income Protection, Private Medical, Professional Subscriptions (RICS), 25 days holiday (buy up to 5 days), Critical illness (self & partner), Dental (Self, partner and family), Cycle to work.
The ideal candidate will be on their APC path or will be newly qualified. The hiring manager is happy to consider candidates a different levels, therefore the salary is negotiable depending on the individual.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Nicky Hughes. Please call our office on 07392 357740 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Nicky@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.