This job has expired

Senior Building Surveyor

Employer
Carriera Recruitment
Location
Greater Manchester
Salary
Up to £65,000 plus Pension 7%, Healthcare, Bonus 2x Yearly, and lots more.
Closing date
15 Feb 2024
Reference
1579

View more

Sector
Property, Construction
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Specialism
Building Surveyor
Level
Newly Qualified, MRICS
Business Type
Client, Consultancy
Application Type
Quick Apply

Job Details

Client side / consultancy opportunity for a qualified senior building surveyor with proven industrial and commercial experience.

Our client is a leading consultancy, who work in conjunction with a major developer and asset manager operating within the commercial and industrial space.

They provide a comprehensive service that covers the UK, working closely with institutions, financial partners, occupiers, managing a portfolio more than 15,000,000 sqft and over 800 tenants.

The requirement is for a newly qualified or qualified building surveyor to join a small team made up of 4 chartered building surveyors. The role will be considered hybrid, where 60% of your time will spent client side and the remaining 40% consultancy.

Geographically the work will cover the UK and you can expect to receive a mix of dilapidations, PPM’s and project work. To give you an idea of the services they provide. They are project monitoring a 300,000sqft new build industrial unit in East Anglia on behalf of a FTSE250 company and managing several dilapidations claims on behalf of asset managers/investors in Manchester and Bedfordshire.

They are looking for a chartered building surveyor who is MRICS. You must have commercial experience and enjoy both sides of building surveying. You will have proven experience in managing challenging negotiations and providing best in class advice when it comes to clients.

In return the business will provide the following:

Basic Salary up to £65,000 D.O.E.

Pension up to 7%

Discretionary bonus paid twice yearly.

Family healthcare

Healthcare Cash Plans

Life Assurance 4x salary

Professional memberships and Training

Other discount offers on gym memberships, season ticket loans and more.

Apply

Please contact Lewis West on 07956 024 100 for further information or send a copy of your CV to lwest@carriera.co.uk

Carriera Limited values diversity and promotes equality and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are open to discussing any reasonable adjustments or additional arrangements you may require to support your application.  All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. When advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003.  All applications will be held in strict confidence and in accordance with our privacy policy.

#carreiralimited #buildingsurveying 

 

Company

Providing market-leading recruitment solutions for the property and construction industry, Carriera provides specialist, innovative and creative recruitment solutions. Comprising highly-talented recruitment specialists, Carriera connects people and businesses on a truly collaborative basis. Combining expertise in quality recruitment services with a deep understanding and passion for the industry, Carriera is committed to delivering exceptional services.

 

With our key principles of knowledge, consultation and collaboration, you’ll find our team of professional recruitment consultants informed, able and ready to support your career progression and unlock opportunities that you may not have realised.

 

Have a look through our vacancies, and as soon as you’re ready give us call – we’re here to help.

 

Our areas of expertise include:

 

  • Asset estate & property management Building surveying Construction health and safety , CDM & fire safety Development & project management General practice Quantity surveying
Company info
Website
Telephone
+442038170000
Location
Mercury House
117 Waterloo Road
London
Greater London
SE1 8UL
United Kingdom

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert