Frazers are looking for an RICS Registered Valuer to join the team.
The position is based at our offices in Horsell, Woking with some flexibility for home working. The office has onsite parking and is close to amenities at Horsell Village and a short drive to Woking Town Centre.
The position requires travel (our valuation coverage can be found here - www.frazers.co.uk/BookValuation and applicants need their own car and a full clean driving licence. Travel into London is required, and ULEZ charge, if applicable, is employee’s responsibility. Congestion charge is covered by the company as well as mileage at the standard rate. Frazers is environmentally conscious therefore ideally an employee would have a car that was exempt from ULEZ.
Ideal candidates will have a background in property, estate agency sales and / or residential valuation and at least 1 years’ experience in a residential registered valuer position.
Competitive salary based on experience / background of candidate. Additional commission package available upon successful completion of initial 6 month probation.
Full support and mentoring on offer for progression to MRICS if employee wishes to become fully chartered.
Start date – flexible / ASAP.
Initial informal telephone interviews will be held with Matthew Lewis (Managing Director); successful candidates will then be invited to the office for a more formal in person interview.
Registered Valuer Job Description
Summary: To provide valuation services.
Qualifications: AssocRICS, RICS Registered Valuer
Reporting to: Directors
Producing compliant valuations.
- Conducting valuation inspections in a professional and thorough manner.
- Ensuring site notes and instructions are completed and legible.
- Obtaining comparable evidence and recording on site notes.
- Preparing valuation reports using Dragon dictation software.
- Checking valuation reports and signing off for issuing.
- Responding to any post valuation queries and / or follow up from clients in relation to valuations.
Providing desktop update valuations for shared ownership properties. Including:
- Researching comparable evidence and dictating update letter.
- Reviewing and signing off update letter.
Adopting a responsible and flexible approach to the operational requirements of the office. Including answering the telephone and greeting visitors as appropriate.
Potential for progression into Lease Extensions and / or Home Surveys.